Best Google Adsense Alternative For Blog/ Websites In 2019 (And Beyond) – The world will tell you it’s media.net. But we’ve some more stuff in our bag. So, here’s the list of Best Google Adsense Alternative for your blog. But, why do you need to switch away from Google Adsense, even when it is the best player out there in the advertising business? Most of the times, the reason is the BAN. Yes, sometimes, Google Adsense account is banned and other times, the website on which you’re publishing great content (at least according to you), is strictly restricted from using Google Adsense.
Best Google Adsense Alternative For Blog/ Websites In 2019 (And Beyond)
- Media.net: Media.net is a contextual ad network which reaches more than 100 million US desktop users.
- RevContent: Revcontent is a leading content discovery platform helping advertisers drive a highly engaged audience through technology and partnerships with some of the world’s largest media brands.
- PropellerAds Media: PropellerAds is an AdTech company, providing powerful performance marketing solutions on a global scale.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is a global advertising platform offering ad solutions for both publishers and advertisers. Online advertisers utilize the Infolinks Self-Serve Marketplace to customize their campaign.
- Pop Ads: PopAds is simply the best paying advertising network specialized in popunders on the Internet.
- Pop Cash: Along the way, our platform has continuously improved and, as of 2017, we are proud to announce a new and completely redesigned version, which boasts an impressive, attractive and user-friendly design.
- Adsterra: Adsterra Network is a leading digital advertising company that offers performance-based solutions for advertisers and media partners worldwide.
- Yllix Media: ylliX is one of a few truly international ad networks. We connect website owners (publishers) and ad networks with our advertisers to generate revenues as high as possible for both parties.
- Evadav: EvaDav is a group of companies with over 11 years of development and integration experience of advertising products.
- Amazon/ Flipkart Associate: You can make anywhere from $0 to $25,000 per month (or more). Will you make $25,000 per month if you’re just starting? We will soon have an in-depth guide on Amazon Affiliate. Stay tuned.
Google ads are continually rising in cost. But what If we told you, we have a cool solution that will give you a much better ROI in the long run than Google Ads. What most people don’t realize is – you don’t have to spend money on Google Ads to create a multi-billion dollar company. Have you heard about Dropbox? Of course, you have, the chances are it’s on your computer. Did you know that when Dropbox first came out they tried to grow by doing Google Advertising?
And, what they found is, even though they had a product that costs around $5 a month, which is around $60 a year per customer, they were spending roughly $200 to $300 to acquire a customer from Google Ads. Can you see how those numbers don’t work out? Not only are they spending more to acquire a customer than what they’re paying in the first year, just because someone’s paying you a $5 per month, but it also doesn’t mean that $5 is pure profit either. So, what did Dropbox Do? They leveraged growth hacking.
They figured out a way to get users to come to their website and generate more customers. They did this by creating a free product or a service, and, that’s a better alternative to Google Ads. If you look at Dropbox, you look at Slack, heck even looks at Amazon. Amazon’s not doing free but with Prime Membership you get free two-day air shipping. By creating something free or such an amazing offer, think of it as like the carrot that you’re dangling. You are going to get so many people over to your website that they will be done into your paid product or services, it’s so much easier because they are already using your product or service.
Since you’ve already built that brand loyalty, so it is not a problem anymore. That connection, that rapport with them. It’s much easier to get that upsell. And, here’s what most people don’t understand – they are like – If we spent all our money getting people over to our website, by having a free product or service, it’s going to cost us a lot of money. And, it does. Here, you can take the live example of brand/ blogger – Neil Patel. His official blog is www.neilpatel.com. And, just to grow his business, he bought Ubersuggest, which was one of the best keywords tools. If you look at Uber Suggest, he’s spending $1,50,000 a month releasing a lot of the features, you see in tools like Buzzsumo or SemRush for free.
150 grand a month, that’s his cost. His cost is not going down. It’s continuously rising. But, you know what, if he had to do paid advertising on Google, to get those visitors, his statistics estimation shows that he would be spending a bit more than $600,000. Do you see how giving something away for free that costs him $1,50,00 a month is much better than spending $600,000 a month on paid ads? Thus, you do not have to spend money on Google Ads to create a big business; again, look at Dropbox.
Leverage growth hacking, and then as you have these free tools, these free products, these free services, and it may not be the best ones out there but something that people are used to paying for, what you can do is do things like creating invite flows. Dropbox has it; you want more free space, invite more users. He could do the same thing with Ubersuggest, but they don’t. Neil Patel can be like – Want more free usage? Invite more members. You can get creative with your marketing, leverage growth hacking. Just don’t put all your money into Google Ads, and the reason we say that, it’s not because we don’t like Google Ads.
Ideally, you should be doing both. But the reason we say this is, the moment you stop Google Ads, you don’t have any more traffic. By creating something free, and it doesn’t have to continually cost a ton of money, like Hubspot, they have this free email signature generator. It doesn’t cost them much money, they only spent a few thousand dollars creating it. They don’t even spend any money maintaining it.
Every single month. But they found that it can drive over seven figures worth of revenue to their business per year; not too bad from one free tool.